ONLINE SALES POLICIES
Prices are subject to change without notice. We accept Visa, MC, Discover or American Express. No COD’s Accepted. California residents add applicable sales tax.
Non-returnable items include but are not limited to the following:
Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners
Special order items
Sales or special deals
Custom order or special order
NO refund on shipping/freight and handling costs
• Returns will be accepted up to 10 days after delivery of product. Item must be in resalable, NEW, unaltered and unused condition: Showing NO signs of WEAR or DAMAGE. Item must be returned in the original unopened, undamaged packaging. To protect the original factory carton from shipping damage, please place it in another carton for return shipping.
• There is a 25% restocking fee for returned items that are not defective. You MUST contact us within 10 days if you intend to return ANY item back to us. Items will not be accepted back after 10 days.
• Customer is responsible for return shipping/freight to us as well as the original shipping/freight costs except for defective items and items shipped in error.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS/ INCORRECT ITEMS
If an item is received defective or is incorrectly shipped by us please email Customer Support at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund. A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please call the shipping company immediately. Save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material you jeopardize chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for damage.
Above terms apply to all sales UNLESS noted that item cannot be returned, is a final sale, OR a different return policy is stated in the item’s description.
Customer is responsible for unloading item(s) from the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible for getting oversized items off the truck. Shipping charges do not include a Lift gate.
IMPORTANT – Please Inspect Freight BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you being liable for the damaged merchandise. Notify the carrier immediately upon delivery of any noticeable damage. If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. Please make sure you retain a signed copy of the Bill of Lading or shipping paperwork for your records.
Once you are contacted for delivery by the carrier, it is your responsibility to accept delivery unless other arrangements are made. Any storage fees incurred due to failure to accept delivery will be the customers responsibility.
In the event a customer refuses shipment after shipping from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all freight charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
In the event a customer requests to pick up a shipment at a local freight company terminal and the customer does not pick up the shipment, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping both to and from the freight terminal and a restocking fee.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing freight as well as return freight.
TO RETURN A WARRANTIED PRODUCT
Aquascape, Inc. Attention Returns
• Email AquaLife Ponds, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
• Clearly mark the RA# on the outside of the box
• Ship Package, shipping/freight prepaid to:
901 Aqualand Way
St. Charles, IL 60174
• All warranty returns must be pre-approved, must include an RA# and will be shipped back at the customer expense
• Aquascape does not accept C.O.D. returns
• All items will be warranty inspected by Aquascape
• Product found to be in working condition will not be given credit and will shipped back at the customer’s expense
AquaLife Ponds, Inc. shall not be responsible for any damage caused by shipping delays, use of products, errors in shipping, or damage to personnel, lost income and damage caused by the installation of said products.
ERRORS ON SITE
Prices and availability of products subject to change without notice. AquaLife, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, AquaLife Ponds, Inc will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.